We support athletes
There are many young and talented athletes in our region, who thanks to the right support can develop passion and make their debut on the international arena. We are proud that among our proteges, there are experienced athletes and also young talents, who are just starting their adventure with sport.
We support young athletes:
- Traditional Karate Academy Marta Niewczas
- Children’s Artistic Group “Uśmiech”
- UKS Akrobata Łańcut
- MUKS Sokół Kolbuszowa Dolna
- Swimming Club “Sokół”
We support athletes:
- Matylda Kowal - athlete specializing in long - distance races. The medalist of Polish Senior Championship. Amongst many other sport achievements, she also has four silver medals. Matylda's greatest success is a participation in the 2012 Summer Olimpics in London in 3000 m steeplechase, and her next goal is to enter the 2016 Olimpic Games in Rio de Janeiro . Matylda is also an ambassador of marathons in Rzeszów.
- Dawid Kisiel - Vice-champion in Polish University Championships in the male silhouette "fitness". A multiple world champion in martial arts, including in the IBF in kata with weapons, federations WMA & DS in semi battles, IMAF in kata with weapons, federations WMAA-ROC in semi battles. Three-time winner in the World Cup of federation WIASK in kata with weapons.
We inform you on a regular basis about the successes of our proteges in the News section.