At the colorful and friendly ward, doctors provide a medical care to our special patients in the field of most child's ailments and diseases, including: respiratory, circulatory and urinary systems, gastrointestinal tract, hematopoietic and nervous systems. We limit the time of child's staying on the ward to a minimum.
Child Zone has a full laboratory facilities with the access to biochemical, microbiological and morphological tests and also medical imaging.
The head of this department is MD Grzegorz Siteń, specialist of pediatric diseases, nephrologist.
The second doctor in this department is MD Aleksandra Jasińska-Gieroń, a specialist of pediatrics.
The department has 15 places for ill children. Seven of them are intended to be for the youngest patients to three years old, and another eight for the older children. Each room has a private bathroom. We have prepared folding beds and also comfortable armchairs for the parents who wish to stay overnight with their child.
A visit with a pediatrician at the PRO-FAMILIA Clinic
Pediatric and Nephrology Clinics are open Monday to Friday, from 8am - 4pm and from 6pm - 7pm.
- MD Grzegorz Siteń, specialist of pediatric diseases, nephrologist
- MD Aleksandra Jasińska-Gieroń, a specialist of pediatrics
Telephone registration of patients to 5pm. On Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 3pm.
Admissions: 17 773 57 03
By the time signing a contract with the NFZ, medical care at the pediatric ward is chargeable.
The offer of one-day diagnostic packages
- all the medical tests performed in one place and one day
- exclusion of any comorbidity
- easy and quick access to consultation with a specialist physician
- getting recommendations for further treatment process
- full control of the baby's health
- constant presence of parents with diagnosed child
- professional medical and nursing care
constant monitoring of the child's condition using specialized equipment