Childbirth in our hospital
We change for you!
In order to provide the admittance and medical care to every woman who decides to give birth in our hospital, we have doubled number of beds in the new part of the hospital. Due to this expansion, the hospital gained, among others, twice as big area on the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics and on the Department of Neonatal Intensive Care.
Why should you choose us?
The heart of Specialized Hospital PRO-FAMILIA are a modern wards: Gynecology and Obstetrics and Neonatal Intensive Care providing safety and access to the comprehensive medical care to both mother and her child.
Specialized Hospital PRO-FAMILIA offers you:
- Experienced doctors and midwives with years of experience
You are safe with us. Our Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics holds a third level of reference, signifying the highest competence to care for the most difficult cases. Our doctors on the ward are also involved in diagnosing and treating complications of pregnancy. The head of this department is MD, PhD Jarosław Janeczko, a specialist gynecologist-obstetrician.
- The best care for your child
The modern Department of Neonatology with Intensive Care is a special place where we surround our youngest patients with care and support parents by providing them with a friendly and family atmosphere. Highly qualified and experienced medical team, led by MD, PhD Janusz Witalis, a specialist neonatologist and pediatrician, care about the safety and health condition of newborns after delivery and also about neonatal specialist treatment in life-threatening conditions.
Our department holds a third level of reference, signifying the highest competence to care for the most difficult cases.
- Friendly, family atmosphere
At your disposal there are cozy 2-3 bed room with private bathroom.
Each room has a special place for nursing and bathing the newborn. Caring about the well-being of our patients, there is a rooming-in system practiced in every room, what means that the mother is with her newborn child for 24 hours a day.
- Caring for the patient
We surround you with a good care. We offer an epidural anesthesia enduring pain during delivery to every patient with no medical contraindications.
- Medical staff support
During your stay in our hospital, you can count on the support of our specialists: dietician, psychologist and lactation consultant.
Contract with NFZ (National Health Fund)
Under the contract with the NFZ, we provide to all patients unpaid care during the childbirth, epidural anesthesia enduring pain during delivery, and also the hospital stay for mother and newborn.
Safety and quality
Numerous certificates and awards confirm the high quality of provided medical services:
- Our commitment to the safety and well-being of patients during their stay in the hospital, has been recognized by the Polish Society for the Study of Pain, which awarded us the prestigious certificate "Hospital without pain".
- The evidence of a unique approach to the high quality of medical services is also the certificate of Quality Management System (ISO 9001: 2008).
- We also have the Accreditation Certificate of the Ministry of Health and the National Center for Quality Assessment in Health Care, attesting to meeting the highest standards in hospital services.